Gulfport firefighters extinguish a controlled blaze during a demonstration on fire safety during the Christmas season.
Gulfport firefighters extinguish a controlled blaze during a demonstration on fire safety during the Christmas season. Jeff Clark jclark@sunherald.com
Gulfport firefighters extinguish a controlled blaze during a demonstration on fire safety during the Christmas season. Jeff Clark jclark@sunherald.com

Even a surge protector won’t keep you safe from space heater dangers

December 08, 2017 05:00 AM