Harrison County Fire Chief Pat Sullivan said first responders from Harrison County, Lizana, AMR and Gulfport Fire Department responded to a kitchen fire in a duplex Tuesday night.
The fire was on 29th Street in Harrison County. It was reported around 10 p.m.
Sullivan said the fire which was caused by a stove that had not been turned off. The fire caused damage to one apartment and smoke damage to the other.
No one was injured during the fire.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Sun Herald