1. LSU (Previous rank: 1): QB Brandan Harris actually accounted for more offensive yards than RB Leonard Fournette.
2. Alabama (3): If it wasn't for Fournette, would Derrick Henry be the SEC's player of the year running away? He had 236 yards and two TDs Saturday.
3. Texas A&M (2): Tough to win when your QB throws more TDs to the other team.
4. Mississippi State (6): Dak Prescott was only OK, throwing for 347 yards and three TDs. He also rushed for a fourth score.
5. Florida (4): QB Treon Harris played well but the Gators' rushing attack was Tiger bait.
6. Ole Miss (5): Poor play calling and execution made the Rebels a punch line Saturday. Loss could be worse if Robert Nkemdiche injury lingers.
7. Tennessee (7): Not sure the off week will help Vols any against rolling Tide.
8. Georgia (8): If you love field goals, Saturday's 9-6 thriller in Athens, Ga., was for you.
9. Auburn (12): Maybe the Tigers should play more Thursday games.
10. Kentucky (9): Wildcats had chance to pick up big win Thursday and prove they're making progress. Instead they're singing the blues.
11. Arkansas (10): Arkansas at Auburn: Two struggling teams enter, one team wins.
12. Missouri (11): Was Maty Mauk the issue? Tigers 1-2 with freshman Drew Lock.
13. South Carolina (13): It's never a good week when your coach up and resigns mid-season.
14. Vanderbilt (14): The defense is improved. Wins aren't coming, however.