1. LSU (Previous rank: 1): The biggest win for LSU was how the school supported USC. With an increasingly interesting game against the Gators ahead, RB Leonard Fournette rushed for 158 yards and a TD.
2. Texas A&M (2): The Aggies were one of a handful of SEC schools that had the week off. The timing is perfect as Texas A&M will host motivated Alabama.
3. Alabama (3): Speaking of the Tide, Alabama scored 17 late to pull away from Arkansas. QB Jake Coker passed for a season-high 262 yards and two TDs but also threw two picks.
4. Florida (4): The Gators were feeling really great with a 6-0 record up until about noon on Monday. Will Florida continue its run with Treon Harris taking back the QB duties.
5. Ole Miss (5): Curious what Hugh Freeze thought of Jim Kelly critiquing his usage of Chad Kelly, the Hall of Fame QB's nephew.
6. Mississippi State (6): No Dak needed. Prescott played sparingly and the Bulldogs still squashed Troy while getting a glimpse of the future at QB.
7. Tennessee (11): Joshua Dobbs passed for 312 yards, rushed for 118 and accounted for five scores. Not a bad day at the office. Can the Vols use this win as a springboard?
8. Georgia (7): Georgia always has a stable of running backs ready to go, but losing Nick Chubb will hurt -- even for the Dawgs. It's the Sony (Michel) and Keith (Marshall) show from here on out in Athens.
9. Kentucky (8): The Cats had a bye week. We'll see if it was time well spent with stumbling Auburn coming to the Commonwealth for a Thursday night showdown.
10. Arkansas (10): It's going to be tough to win ballgames when your leading rusher accounts for just 26 yards.
11. Missouri (9): The Tigers never mustered much against Florida with freshman Drew Lock at quarterback.
12. Auburn (12): Like UK, Auburn is coming off of a bye week. Can the Tigers get their first SEC victory? Perhaps a better question: Who starts at QB?
13. South Carolina (13): Last week was difficult all the way around for South Carolina, At least USC hosts Vanderbilt on Saturday with a chance to pick up perhaps its only SEC win.
14. Vanderbilt (14): The 'Dores had a bye week and will look to pick up its first SEC win since 2013 against a reeling USC team.