Wake up, Americans! Here are a few points that prove it’s later than you think:
- Hillary says Trump is a divider, which is another lie.
- Obama went to the fallen police officers’ memorial in Dallas and lamented slavery, but if harm is done to you, leave the harm where it happened. Love has no color and neither does hate.
- There’s no such thing as a “free lunch.” Someone has to pay, and it’s usually the law-abiding, tax-paying citizen.
- Prejudice exists everywhere — as Italians were treated like dirt when they immigrated to New Orleans, and Irish immigrants weren’t allowed to drink in Boston bars in the past — but we must have law and order.
- On a recent “Kelly File” discussion with Megyn Kelly, a Black Lives Matter activist said the police should be totally abolished. If that happens, we’ll have chaos — no law, no order, no freedom.