Harrison County battles mobile home fire on 28th Street

A portable heater is believed to be the cause of a fire that damaged a mobile home Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017, on 28th Street. A woman was home when the fire started but the she managed to escape.
Up Next
A portable heater is believed to be the cause of a fire that damaged a mobile home Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017, on 28th Street. A woman was home when the fire started but the she managed to escape.

Portable heater fire a cold weather warning, fire chief says

January 05, 2017 04:06 PM