To add a public drop-off location to this list, email email@example.com.
Cities ask that no clothes be dropped off. Cleaning supplies, pre-paid credit cards, toiletries and first aid items that include bug spray will be collected.
▪ Pascagoula is collecting supplies at Central Fire Station at 1707 Jackson Ave., all city fire stations, the Police Department and the Parks and Recreation Center through 5 p.m. Friday. The city will deliver supplies to Louisiana.
▪ Gautier is collecting for St. Amant and other areas of south Louisiana. Supplies can be dropped off at Central Fire Station at 2502 College Circle, any city building, other fire stations, the Police Department and City Hall through 6 p.m. Wednesday. The Fire Department will deliver the supplies to Louisiana; call 762-3066 or 762-1901 for more details.
▪ The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office is accepting supplies at the First Baptist Church of Pascagoula at 902 Live Oak St. on Wednesday and Thursday until 5 p.m and Friday until noon, when a run to Louisiana will be made.
▪ Singing River Health System is offering the lobby of both Singing River and Ocean Springs hospitals for donations through 5 p.m. Wednesday. Suggested items: Cleaning buckets, bleach, Rubbermaid storage containers, leather gloves, latex gloves, filter masks, garbage bags, Pine-Sol, mops, brooms, baby wipes, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, ice chests, cases of water, sports drinks, portable cellphone chargers, safety glasses, shovels, bug spray and pet food.
▪ Ocean Springs Fire Department accepting donations at 1226 Bienville Blvd.
▪ D’Iberville Fire Department, 11288 Lamey Bridge Road, donations accepted until 4 p.m. Thursday.
▪ City of Long Beach, fire stations and police department, donations accepted until 5 p.m. Thursday.
▪ The Waveland Fire Department is accepting donations at the Hancock Resource Center, 308 U.S. 90, Bay St. Louis. It will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday and will be closed Friday. Items needed include baby formula, baby wipes depends, Ensure nutrition drinks, pillows, all types of toiletries, towels and phone chargers.
▪ Diamondhead Fire Station 1, 444 Kalani Drive, donations accepted from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Saturday.
▪ Capital Area United Way in Baton Rouge is accepting financial donations by texting LAFLOOD to 313131 from your mobile device.
▪ American Red Cross accepting monetary donations at redcross.org/donate.