South Mississippi's coastal counties are under a flash flood watch through this evening as a cold front moves across the area, bringing with it several inches of rain.
The National Weather Service in New Orleans issued the watch at 7 a.m. Thursday for southeast Louisiana and Harrison, Hancock and Jackson counties.
Rain began moving through the Coast on Wednesday night, but with a 90 percent chance of rain today and a 60 percent chance tonight, this area could get several more inches of rain. There is a 40 percent chance of rain Friday, but the weekend should be sunny.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.