June is known across the U.S. as Pride Month, a time to celebrate the LGBTQ community.
There are several events throughout the month of June planned to celebrate pride and the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s LGBTQ community.
- Inaugural Biloxi Shuckers Pride Night at MGM Park. Tickets are $30 and include a limited edition Shuckers hat with LGBTQ rainbow. Local drag queen Lexis Redd D’Ville throwing first pitch. First 1,500 guests get a water bottle from Beau Rivage. There will also be a drag show before the game, the cost is $41 and includes suite access.
- The Shuckers drag show is sponsored by Just Us Lounge. The bar is also hosting an after-party following the baseball game.
- Midnight drag show at Sipps Bar in Gulfport. $10 Cover.
- Drag brunch benefiting Gulf Coast Equality Fest, Great Southern Club, Gulfport. Brunch is from 12-3.
- Official Gay Pride Kickoff Party at Sipps Bar. Drag show at midnight featuring Estelle Suarez, Nicole DuBois, Shae Shae La Reese, Toni Dee and Lexis Redd D’Ville. Adult film star Tyler Roberts will make appearance. $10 cover.
- Gulf Coast Pride Day at Point Cadet Park in East Biloxi. The event is hosted by the Gulf Coast Association of Pride and includes food, art, music and drag shows and special appearances.
- Official Pride Night After Party at Just Us Lounge, 906 Division Street. Midnight drag show featuring headlining Pride Day drag queen. The bar is also hosting an outdoor block party. The Pride Day headliner has not yet been announced. Jana Riley, public relations director for Just Us, said the announcement could come this week.
- Lube Wrestling at Sipps Bar, sponsored by Swiss Navy. Winner receives $200 cash. Drag show and special appearance by adult film star Tyler Roberts.
Later in the year
- Gulf Coast Equality Fest, Harrah’s Great Lawn, October 19. Hosted by Gulf Coast Equality Council.
Did we miss an event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the list.