Diamondhead is essentially Hawaii‐town Mississippi. Named after Diamond Head, Hawaii, the influence runs from the names of the streets to the roof lines used on buildings and homes throughout the city.
Get your fill of fun at the city’s community centers, golf courses, parks, tennis courts and more, all within a short drive. What was once a New Orleanian retirement area has molded into a city in Mississippi made up of a residential community of diverse families.
Points of Interest
● Diamondhead Airport, 1200 Airport Dr., 255‐1900
● Diamondhead Arts & Crafts Festival, Sept. 17‐18, 2016, Diamondhead Country Club grounds, 7600 Country Club Cir., 255‐1900
● Diamondhead Cardinal Course, 7600 Country Club Circle, Diamondhead, 255‐3910
● Diamondhead Country Club, 7600 Country Club Circle, 255‐2918
● Diamondhead Pine Course, 7600 Country Club Circle, Diamondhead, 255‐3910
● Park Ten Lanes, 4393 Park Ten Drive, 255‐9973
● Tennis World, 68198 Diamondhead Dr. E., 255‐5030