Bay St. Louis is known as “A Place Apart.” Apart from being the quaint city people have come to know, it is the largest city in Hancock County.
Chock full of beaches, fishing and outdoor festivals, Bay St. Louis also has beautiful art galleries and a historic shopping district. Popular among tourists and locals alike, the Second Saturday Art Walk spotlights the downtown galleries, boutiques and eateries on the second Saturday of every month.
Points of Interest
● Alice Moseley Folk Art & Antique Museum, 1928 Depot Way #2, 2nd floor, 467‐9223
● Bay Harbor Festival, July 22‐23, annually, Bay St. Louis Municipal Harbor, 100 N. Beach Blvd.
● Bay St. Louis Little Theatre, 398 Blaize Avenue, 467‐9024
● Bridges Golf Club, 711 Hollywood Blvd., 463‐4047
● Hancock Medical Center, 149 Drinkwater Rd., 467‐8600
● Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, 711 Hollywood Blvd., Bay St. Louis, 1-866-758-2591
● Bay St. Louis Mardi Gras Museum, 1928 Depot Way, 463‐9222
● McDonald Park, Dunbar Avenue between Ulman Avenue and Carroll Avenue, 466‐8951
● Second Saturday Art Walk, second Saturday of every month, Old Town, Main Street
● Silver Slipper Casino, 5000 South Beach Blvd., Bay St. Louis, 1‐866‐754‐7737, 469‐2777
● Stella, Blues & BBQ Festival, Held in March each year, 398 Blaize Avenue, Bay St. Louis, 467‐9024