The tropics are quiet, but rain could be on the way to South Mississippi. Tonight, there is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, and the low will be 67. Wednesday, though, there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Most of that will start after 1 p.m.. The high will be 87. Wednesday night, the rain chance drops to 30 percent, and the low will be 68.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Sun Herald