PEARL – MDOT crews are working diligently to clear roads of debris and create detours from highways. Much of U.S. 90 is underwater. The following highways are closed because of flooding and/or trees down:
· The intersection at I-59 and Highway 43.
· I-10 at Highway 603 interchange.
· Highway 604 in Pearlington.
· Highway 43 South of firetower Road in Hancock County.
· I-59 between Poplarville to Picayune.
· Highway 90 in Pearlington.
· Highway 90 in Hancock County.
· I-59 from Highway 53 to Louisiana state line.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Sun Herald