Western Kentucky remains on top, but there's finally movement among the top five teams in Conference USA.
1. Western Kentucky (8-2, 6-0): The Hilltoppers weren't all that impressive in a 35-19 win over FAU, but they're No. 1 by a wide margin.
2. La. Tech (7-3, 5-1): The Bulldogs moved past their midseason lull and look as good as any team in C-USA headed into their final two games. Kenneth Dixon will go down as one of the best running backs in conference history.
3. Marshall (8-2, 5-1): The Herd took its first loss in league play, 27-24, to MTSU Saturday. We'll see how it responds Saturday against an FIU team that's one victory shy of bowl eligibility.
Never miss a local story.
4. Southern Miss (6-3, 4-1): The Golden Eagles are riding a three-game win streak and have a chance to get to eight wins before finishing the regular season in a huge game at La. Tech. Rice leads the all-time series with USM, 4-1, but the Golden Eagles have a good chance to win in Houston Saturday.
5. Middle Tenn. (4-5, 3-2) : The Blue Raiders finally showed what their capable of with the win over Marshall Saturday. MTSU has a shot to win out and reach the seven-win mark.