With only a few days left until the 2015 college football season kick off, what better time to rank the teams than now?
1.Alabama: QB or no QB, the Tide will roll in Texas.
2. Auburn: QB Jeremy Johnson is the real deal. You’ll see.
3. Ole Miss: The last time the Rebs were a preseason darling ... never mind.
Never miss a local story.
4. Georgia: In Nick Chubb we trust.
5. LSU: If the QBs can stay out of the way, Leonard Fournette could lead the sudenly trendy Tigers to the top of the West.
6. Texas A&M: How much of a difference will John Chavis make?
7. Mississippi State: Dak pads Heisman resume on late-night TV.
8. Missouri: Will this be the year the Tigers aren’t overlooked? Guess not.
9. Tennessee: Wait, so UT’s late-season “momentum” was built on wins over USC, UK, Vandy and Iowa ...?
10. Arkansas: How wild can Hogs be without RB Jonathan Williams?
11. South Carolina: USC gets tested right away vs. UNC.
12. Kentucky: It’s time for UK to take a step forward.
13. Florida: Savor this win. There won’t be many.
14. Vanderbilt: The ‘Dores are the ‘Dores.