1. Alabama (Previous rank: 2): Leonard Fournette who?
2. LSU (2): Interesting stretch for LSU. Get pummeled by Alabama, host an 'up' Arkansas team and then visit Ole Miss coming off of a bye week.
3. Florida (3): It took a late field goal against Vanderbilt of all teams, but Florida is back in the SEC Championship game for the first time since 2009.
4. Mississippi State (4): I don't think the Bulldogs will have as easy of a time Saturday as they did in Columbia, Mo., on Thursday.
Never miss a local story.
5. Arkansas (9): Arkansas' offense scored at will on Ole Miss Saturday -- and then there was Bret Bielema's post-game Freudian slip.
6. Georgia (8): Sony Michel rushed for 165 yards and a touchdown to pace UGA.
7. Ole Miss (5): Saturday's overtime loss to Arkansas was just the latest kick to the groin for an Ole Miss team that had such high expectations heading into the season.
8. Tennessee (7): Vols had to get a fumble with 32 seconds remaining to beat the wounded Gamecocks.
9. Auburn (10): Saturday's Jovon Robinson, who rushed for 159 and a touchdown, is the one I expected to see during the preseason.
10. Texas A&M (6): Losing to Auburn is one thing. Losing by 16 at home to a bad Auburn team after your QB-of-the-future, Kyler Murray throws three picks? Ouch.
11. South Carolina (12): The Gamecocks put together a 21-point third quarter to give Tennessee a scare.
12. Vanderbilt (13): Kudos to Vanderbilt to staying within a field goal of SEC East champion Florida. If 'Dores could have thrown for more than 30 yards, who knows what might have happened.
13. Kentucky (11): Where has Kentucky's offense gone? The Wildcats have been brutal on offense down the stretch.
14. Missouri (14): Mississippi State's practice squad put up more of a fight than the Tigers. Three games until the nightmare is over.