1. LSU (Previous rank: 1): Supposedly there's a big game this week? Following the bye week, LSU and Alabama will clash in Tuscaloosa.
2. Alabama (2): Who comes out on top, Derrick Henry or Leonard Fournette?
3. Florida (4): What's bigger for the Gators, the fact they obliterated Georgia 27-3 or that the game's result has sparked the annual "Mark Richt should be fired" conversation.
4. MSU (3): The Bulldogs were one of four SEC schools on a bye last week. They could start their third string QB and still have no problem at Mizzou on Thursday night.
Never miss a local story.
5. Ole Miss (5): It wasn't pretty, but the Rebels picked up a road win on Halloween. A injury-plagued Arkansas stands between the Rebels and the bye week leading up to LSU.
6. Texas A&M (6): Kyler Murray didn't disappoint in his debut, throwing for 223 yards, rushing for 156 yards and scoring twice. Looks like Kyle Allen, a good QB when healthy, will be on the back burner.
7. Tennessee (7): Joshua Dobbs has been a very good under-the-radar QB for the Vols. Against Kentucky, he threw for 233 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 51 and two scores.
8. Georgia (8): Former starter Grayson Lambert couldn't have done any worse than third-string QB Faton Bauta, who threw four interceptions in the 27-3 loss. Richt is now 5-10 in the "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party."
9. Arkansas (9): The injury-plagued Hogs have won three of four after dismantling overwhelmed UT-Martin 63-28.
10. Auburn (10): The Tigers traded shots early with the Rebels but ultimately settled for field goals when touchdowns were needed.
11. Kentucky (11): The Wildcats led 14-10 mid-way through the second quarter; it was all Vols after that.
12. South Carolina (12): Gamecock fans must be clinging to coaching rumors for dear life, especially with Tennessee, Florida, Clemson and The Citadel between them and the offseason.
13. Vanderbilt (13): Being shutout 34-0 to Houston was not a good follow-up act for the 'Dores after defeating Mizzou 10-3.
14. Missouri (14): The offseason can't get here fast enough for Mizzou.