There's the obvious 19-game losing streak that's hanging over the Southern Miss football program, but it's by no means the only number that gives you an idea of how rough things are for the Golden Eagles.
Here are some figures that give you an idea on how a traditional winner like Southern Miss hasn't won a football game since December of 2011:
* 16 - The number of interceptions thrown by USM quarterbacks this year.
* 42.3 - The average points allowed by the USM defense.
Never miss a local story.
* 50 - The third-down conversion rate for opposing offenses.
* 26 - USM's third-down conversation rate.
* 70.2 percent - The completion percentage for USM's opposing quarterbacks this year.
* 52.2 - The completion percentage for USM's quarterbacks this year... that's still better than last's year's incredibly bad clip of 48.2.
* 2.8 - Average yard per rush for the USM offense.
* 818 - The total yardage that USM has been out-gained by on the ground this year.
* 1933-34 - The last time USM suffered back-to-back losing campaigns before this season.
Here are some other numbers compiled by the Sun Herald's Hattiesburg correspondent, Alan Hinton:
* For the season, Southern Miss has been outscored 296-89, including identical 55-14 losses the last two games.
* Jalen Richard leads the team in rushing with 231 yards, followed by Kendrick Hardy with 202.
* Tyre'oune Holmes leads the team in receiving with 34 catches for 247 yards. Markese Triplett is second with 16 receptions for 223 yards.
* Place-kicker Cory Acosta has missed his last six field-goal attempts.
* Southern Miss has now intercepted five passes this season, one each by Miller, Wright, cornerback Ed Wilkins and free safeties Kelsey Douglas and Emmanuel Johnson.