Let's start this numbers competition with the Saints offense vs. the San Diego defense...
- The Saints are averaging 320.8 yards per game. San Diego is allowing 237.3 yards per game.
- Saints QB Drew Brees has been sacked nine times. San Diego's defense has seven sacks in 2012.
- Brees has thrown five interceptions. San Diego's defense has five INTs on the season; CB Antoine Cason has picks in consecutive games for the third time in his career.
- This season, the Saints have scored 13 touchdowns (one on a punt return). San Diego's defense has allowed nine.
- The Saints defense is allowing 186.8 rushing yards per game. San Diego's running game averages 100 yards per game.