Members of the Mississippi Business Women/Gulf Coast attended the When Women Talk Women's Forum held at the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Arts in Biloxi. The program was sponsored by the Martin Luther King Jr. Coast-Wide Celebration Committee. Topics included education, health, prison reform and leadership. Members also are planning the annual MBW State Meeting, which will be hosted by Ocean Springs. The Scholarship Committee will also be meeting. For more on the grup, call 238-1529. From left, front row: Theresa Johnson, Jackie Castro-Cooper, Loreen Ewing, Raeleen Clark; second row: Mary Gillies, Bonnie Sine, Karen Coleman, Ellen Barnes; and back row: Judy Jones and Linda Kletecka.
- Gulfport wants to attract pickleball players
- Baria has Personnel Board exemption stripped from DMR bill
- Chiquita merger comes as port lease on new facilities negotiated
- Biloxi considers tweaking tax incentives
- Bay High girls earn spot in 4A title contest
- Gulfport faces Madison Central in Boys 6A State semifinals
- Red Rebelettes square off with Olive Branch in Girls 6A semifinals
- Strong field ready to compete in MGRC
- Arts and Culture
- Entertainment Videos
- Framed Photos
- Mardi Gras
- 'Fatal Vision' subject wishes peace for McGinniss
- ABC's 'Resurrection' strong, Fox's 'Idol' weak
- Doris Day plans animal-friendly birthday bash
- CBS sets summer slate with returns of 'Big Brother,' 'Under the Dome'
- SUN HERALD | Editorial: THE SINGING RIVER HEALTH SYSTEM: Better accounting needed for $88 million 'adjustment'
- LEONARD PITTS Jr.: A pointed comment on guns
- MAUREEN DOWD: Too little 'R-S-P-E-C-T'
- Sound Off for March 12
- Irish favorites for St. Patrick's Day
- Irish soda bread is easy addition to St. Paddy's fare
- Spiced Peach, Graham Cracker and Oat Crisp
- Annie: Note isn't evidence of husband's betrayal
- Local Deals